Friday, March 5, 2010

Popser's stories

This morning I was checking blogs and had a thought about a website I viewed back while living in Germany. Popser writes stories about his wife's adventures in quilting. I used to read and laugh through her projects. I think part of the enjoyment was knowing that I really was just a normal quilter. I even purchased the book of quilting stories, which while funny were lacking as they didn't include the quilts created during the stories.

So, a few minutes ago I went out and googled Popser and the site is still up. I would definitely recommend this site when you want a quick read and laugh.  So check it out!  Popser's playground


While at the site, be sure an click on the pictures. This woman has created some beautiful quilts. As you read you will probably be nodding your head thinking, "I do that". Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment