Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kimberly Einmo's Class Projects


These are the two quilts I made in Kimberly Einmo's classes last week. The one on the right is the Star Step Mystery. I really like my fabrics and she gave two settings to choose from. This turned out very summery looking. The quilt on the left is Jelly Roll Magic! Having never used Jelly Rolls before I chose one that was in solid pastel colors. Solids are not a fabic I choose very often, but this quilt turned out wonderful! It's kind of like a colorful Amish quilt without the black background. I auditioned many ideas for borders and in the end decided it needs nothing. I've made the binding out of the left over fabrics. They both are off to the quilter on Tuesday. I'm already anxious for Kimberly's return this time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment