Saturday, May 30, 2009

My To-Do list is getting smaller?

Hello! I am Kathryn and this is my first Blog (is it capitalized or not?). I have worked at The Attic Window Quilt Shoppe since January 2006. I am a customer service person, coordinate our Trunk Shows, teach Scrap Therapy (http://www.scrap-therapy.com/), and make lots of store samples. It truly is a wonderful place to call work.


I finished the wedding quilt and it's in the mail, check; the graduation quilt is ready to go to the Wenatchee High School graduate next week, check ; AND I finished my girlfriend's 55th birthday quilt and it's ready to go to Barb our shop quilter, check! That's three items OFF of my list....now let me see, I've got 2 tablerunner store samples to make, Color School (I graduated in May!!!!) blocks to put together, Girl's Night Out Mystery Quilt to put together, my friend's 80th birthday quilt needs to be put together and I know if I poke around in my sewing room there are lots more that I have forgotten. Since our hot weather seems to have arrived spending time in the air conditioned house finishing even more projects is just the ticket. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment