Sunday, May 2, 2010

Me and the Gammil

I had a very productive day on Friday using the Longarm at the shop!! This is the 3rd quilt I have done and it was fun. Carol helped me load Thurs night and Friday morning Barb came and really helped me go thru the specifics again. Although I took the machine instruction class a considerable amount of time passed between projects and it never hurts to get refresher tips from the pros!! We are certainly going to miss you Barb. The quilt I did is a scrappy pinwheel I cut with my " GO " cutter I recieved from Santa!! It is 90 x 90 and went together quick!! After long winter months working on Jinny Beyer and Feathered Star quilts it was nice to complete something!!Now to get it bound and give it a home in my RV. I will post a picture later.................

No comments:

Post a Comment