Saturday, June 13, 2009

In Full Bloom


That’s what my yard is – in full bloom. Everything from roses to daisies to petunias (the Wave Petunias are awesome) to my blackberry bushes (thornless of course!). I also finished the Thimbleberries In Full Bloom table runner and three placemats. I’m getting better at using my BSR (Bernina Stitch Regulator) and doing some thread play with my quilting. I am learning to relax with it and just have fun. That’s so much better than holding my breath and tensing my shoulder muscles. The In Full Bloom is a panel of six 16-1/2" flowers. They are gorgeous. Diane has made the table square and it looks fabulous. She and I really think this fabric is stunning. Now that this project is completed, I’m going outside to pick some flowers from my garden. Don’t you just love this time of year???

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn, very nice. Is this picture after quilting? Look forward to seeing it.

    When you feel the need to expand your gardening remember my humble yard. I still have 2 wholes to fill out front from the dead rose bushes. I was thinking more mums or maybe daisies.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete