Sunday, December 13, 2009



Today we had a free class for the Sole Cool Hot Iron Bag. Diane was our teacher. My bag is the red apple bag, Diane's is the middle bag and the one on the right is from our trunk show. Our class was a small one, just Diane, Sally and me. Diane was making the bag for the first time while teaching Sally and me at the same time. I always learn so many other little tips from Diane when she is the teacher. She got way ahead of us, but graciously waited for us as we caught up. We found an error in the pattern. If you make the smaller bag the width of fabric C should be 10-inches not 11-1/2 inches. Thank goodnes the error was on the larger side, an easy fix. We're going to offer a free class each month. You just need to purchase the pattern at the store. The next one is The Professional Tote on January 10th. I'll be there. I've made one and want to make another for a gift. It's a wonderful bag. The one I made today is to put my small little iron in when I got to retreats (it's made to put a hot iron in when it's time to go home). I'm going to make a second one to use as my lunch bag for work. One can never have enough bags (and to think I used to think that about shoes!).


Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment