Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Martha's Make-up Day



Don't miss out on Martha's Make-up Day!

So, to all my students, (including some who didn't make it to class) if you have a project from one of my classes that you've never finished up or another that you started after the class and got stuck on, come to this make up day, sew with some others and get help from me if you need it! Sweatshirt jacket, shirt, vest, quilt, brown bag block, table runner, or even help with EQ6, you name it . . . you work on it. This is a no charge thank you to you from me (and the Attic Window, of course, as they provide the space.)

SUNDAY DECEMBER 6 -- 10:00 a.m. until at least 3:00 p.m.

There are only two simple requirements:
1. Call the Attic Window or stop by and put your name on the list as there is a limited amount of room -- sign up strictly on a first come basis!
2. Let me know a day or two before hand what you'll be working on and/or what you need help with so I can be sure to bring the necessary tools, samples, books, etc.

Pretty simple isn't it? So pull out those UFO's and let's get them done before the holidays overtake us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment